Trusts and Estates AttorneyLong Island Office
1377 Motor Parkway, Suite 400
Islandia, NY 11749
Lewis Johs Avallone Aviles, is seeking a Trusts and Estates attorney to join our growing team. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to take on significant responsibility in all aspects of cases, client relations and developing new contacts and clients. Recipient of the 2022 Top Workplaces by Dan’s Papers and the Long Island Press, as well as the Long Island Business News Reader Rankings Best Law Firm (Overall) 2022, Lewis Johs Avallone Aviles, LLP is seeking a professional full-time Trusts & Estates attorney with at least 3-4 years of experience in estate litigation and trust planning. We are looking for a candidate who is capable of independent handling of their caseload.
Duties and responsibilities – Trusts & Estates attorney
- Provide legal counsel, handle estate litigation, create estate plans and draft all estate planning documents
- Remain current on relevant state and federal tax laws to advise clients
- Work closely with clients’ other professional advisors including legal, accounting and finance
- Probate administration and trust administration
- Regularly engage and communicate with clients
- Medicaid Planning
- Admitted to practice in NYS
- At least 3-4 years of relevant trusts and estates experience.
- Demonstrated excellence in research, writing, and legal analysis.
- Excellent communication skills. Must be responsive.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
About Lewis Johs Avallone Aviles, LLP
Lewis Johs Avallone Aviles, LLP was established in 1993 and has continually grown to a 50+ attorney, multi-practice. Our firm seeks candidates who share our passion to provide the highest level of service and to exceed our clients’ expectations.
Benefits of a career at LJAA include:
- Marketing and communications support to participate in panels, publish articles, and gain visibility
- Competitive benefits package
- Great working environment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 – $180,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Islandia, NY 11749: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Estate litigation and estate planning: 3 years (Required)
- probate: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: One location